Monday, August 13, 2012

Inspired by Design Challenge...Life at the Lake

Finish this sentence: August is.....

If you finished the sentence how I would finish it, it would be something like August is (family time, vacation, last days of summer, back to school, wistful, busy, party time, meteor showers) It's amazing how much my family is trying to crunch into a short time. I'm hearing the same from friends...online and in real life. The AJE team is feeling the crunch too. 

I am making the executive decision to delay the inspired by blog hop one week. So here's your chance to take a look at the inspiration photo and play along by creating a piece of jewelry inspired by the photo below and using at least one handmade component (by you or by someone else)
Untitled

If you've already completed it, GREAT! We can hardly wait to see it. If not, you still have loads of time :-) 

Never stop creating...

Jen

3 comments :

  1. All dressed up an nowhere to go today!! Looking forward to next week;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- all I could come up with was HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot was what I thought of, too. I wonder if I have glass that shade of red...

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.